Welcome to Moat Gaming TTT, !
Bringing you the most unique, exciting, and fun TTT experience out there.
WAIT! Don't just close me! You probably have a minute or two before you spawn anyway, so take this time to become familiar with the rules. It will only take a moment.
Last Updated 5/12/2017
Hotkeys and Commands
- I - Inventory Menu
- Q - Drop Weapon
- C - Traitor/Detecitve Shop
- F1 - Tutorial & Settings
- F2 - Mute Players as Dead
- F3 - This Menu
- F8 - Damagelogs
- !motd - This Menu
- !donate - Donation Site
- !trade [name] - Sends a Trade Request
- !menu - Command Menu
- Website: Moat.GG
- Forums: Moat.GG/forums
- Store: Moat.GG/store
- Discord: https://discord.gg/NsTmMn9
- RDM and Killing off Suspicion
- Hateful Conduct
- OGT - Out of Game Trading
- Bad Usernames
- Traitor/Karma Baiting
These are only here to answer any questions and feed the people obssessed with the rules. Staff are quite leniant when it comes to anything below.
- Wrongful Killing or KOS'ing (What's NOT Allowed)
- RDM'ing someone because they killed you the previous round.
- KOS'ing off of a player's model.
- KOS'ing off of a player's weapon.
- KOS'ing off of a player's location.
- KOS'ing someone for shooting at a wall/testing their weapon.
- KOS'ing someone for standing in a doorway (Read 15 second rule).
- KOS'ing someone for following you (Read 15 second rule).
- KOS'ing someone before asking them to ID a body.
- KOS'ing someone because they won't test.
- Rightful Killing (What's Allowed)
- They shot [at] you or someone else.
- They murdered an innocent. (Please ask to ID body)
- Someone else KOS'd them.
- They have a traitor weapon out.
- They're the ONLY person in a tight space that could have killed an innocent or shot in the space.
- They're destroying innocent or detective equipment.
- You have DNA on the player and are 100% it's them in a group of people.
- Killing AFK's
- 15 Second Rule
- Exploiting Maps
- Traitor Weapons